|This tranquil location in the South Downs National Park offers a wealth of ecosystems and rural environments to be explored by all students. Through an exciting range of environmental education we aim to instil a sense of curiosity, responsibility and understanding towards our natural world, helping to develop our children into confident, responsible and healthy adults.
Field Farm Project Offers:
- Experienced and inspiring teaching;
- Flexible courses tailored for your group;
- Beautiful, equipped 16 century barn;
- Field studies, farm studies, primitive crafts & technologies and environmental arts;
- Subjects and activities to link with
- Enrichment programmes for Secondary Education.
||We want you to have the best experience possible at the Field Farm Project. The following information is designed to make your day run smoothly. Important things to bring:
We advise you attend a pre-visit with one of our education team, to discuss your group’s needs and curriculum requirements and the options available to you.
- Packed lunches for your group, although we will provide refreshments on request.
- The weather at Field Farm is varied and often windy, being high up on the South Downs. Come well prepared for any weather: wellingtons, waterproofs and outdoor clothing are essential.
For all prices please see the Teachers Pack
relevant to your group.
To find us please see click here for maps
You can book by telephone 07979 321369 and all relevant paperwork will be administered and details discussed.